Homework

In our science class, we’re currently delving into the fascinating realm of energy and its diverse forms. To reinforce our learning, students have been assigned a light homework task due on Monday, offering them an opportunity to apply what they’ve learned independently. Additionally, tomorrow, they will make study notes to take home, which will serve as valuable resources to aid in their preparation for the upcoming science quiz scheduled for Tuesday. These resources aim to empower students with the knowledge and skills they need to excel in their scientific learning.

As Valentine’s Day approaches, I’d like to address a couple of matters.  Students are welcome to share valentines with their classmates.  Please ensure there are enough for everyone in the class (26 students) and all treats must be peanut-free.  Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated. Furthermore, students are encouraged to compile their own class list of names, as I won’t be distributing one. Considering their grade level, I’m confident they can manage this responsibility with ease.