Class Update

Fundraising for our Missions Trip – A Poinsettia form is coming home today.  Orders are due by November 15th and plant pickup will be November 29th.

Fire Safety – A fire safety letter and booklet is coming home today from the City of Chilliwack Fire Department.  Please take some time to learn about fire safety with child.

Parent-teacher interviews – Parent teacher interviews will take place on Friday, November 1st.  There are no classes that day.  A sign up sheet is posted on the inside of my door.  Please take a moment to sign up for a time that works best for your family.  You may also e-mail me and I will do my best to accommodate you.  I hope to meet each and every one of you so that we can discuss your child’s progress.

Spelling – We have launched our spelling program.  New lists will come home every Monday and a spelling test will take place the following Monday.   I have included the weekend in oder to allow extra study time for those families that are super busy during the week.  The spelling list will also be found on my blog along with a link to Spelling City where your child can practice their words even more.

Planners – Please continue to initial planners as this is one easy way to keep in touch with what is happening in the classroom.

Skating – We are going skating on November 12th.  Please send a helmet whether or not your child is renting skates.  You are welcome to come and join us for some skating fun.