The Last 4 Days!

The last week of school before Christmas break is here:  I have planned fun things each day this week and I’m super excited.  What a blessing it has been to be able to have made it this far without having to transfer to remote learning.  God is good!  I am THANKFUL, I feel truly BLESSED, and I am looking forward to CELEBRATING OUR SAVIOUR.

Mystery Present –  will take place on Thursday.  Each student in class will bring a present for one person in our classroom (Shhh! The names are a secret).  The present can be hand made or purchased with a value no bigger than $10.00 and wrapped.  We will exchange these gifts on the last day of school.

Class Party – will also take place on Thursday.  Students are encouraged to brings snacks to share with the class that are individually wrapped.  For example, small bags of chips, wagon wheels, fruit rollups, cans of pop, and the likes.

Wednesday is Silly Sweater Day & Thursday is Knight Day

Spelling – is cancelled for this week and it will resume once we return in January.  Yay!  Bible Memory Verse is still due on Wednesday this week.

Salvation Army – we are still collecting donations for the Salvation Army.  We have collected $3,500 so far and our school goal is $5,000.