June 26th Drive Through

The drive thru BEGINS at 9 am and will end at noon. Families will need to enter from BROADWAY due to the construction.

ALL families are invited to come between 9 and noon (there is no alphabetical distinction).

When families arrive:

1. We’d once again like you to have a sign in your vehicle with your family name, so we are ready for you.
  2. You will go through the drive thru and will hand in chrome books, text books, library books, Novels, or any other Highroad items.
  3. You will RECEIVE your yearbook, or yearbook(s) if you ordered additional ones, your report cards, and items to be returned from class.

If your family can’t come to pick up during this time, you can always come when the office opens again in August.  Families are welcome to have friends or family members represent them if they cannot get to the school during this time. We just ask that they have the family names for any families they are representing visible in their vehicles.

There is also the option to drop off Highroad items next week in the school foyer.  In order not to inundate our office staff, we will set up some tables in the foyer for this purpose.  Anyone dropping anything off should put a NOTE on the item with who it is FROM, and who it is FOR.  However, report cards and yearbooks are not available until June 26th.

Thank you for all the good wishes, the thank you cards, and the presents that have inundated me this week.  I am so humbled by the love and support that you and your children (my students) have shown me this year.  I will miss my students greatly!

Have a blessed summer you all!!!