Last Week of School!!!

Yes, we have made it to the last week of school.  It is hard to believe, but it is real. 😊  I’m excited to wish everyone an amazing summer but at the same time I need to tell you that I am going to miss these wonderful, smart, and powerful children of yours.  They have managed to get through one of the biggest learning curves of their lives this year.  They did it without too much grumbling and with big smiles on their faces during our video chats.  They have made my heart melt with encouraging messages on google classroom such as “this was fun” and “easy peasy” among many others.  If I were to list them all, they would make this blog very long… and I don’t want to try your patience.   Parents, you have been amazing!!! You have worn many hats during this distance learning and you did it with grace.  I pray that your summer will be wonderful, that you will have perfect weather, and that you will get to relax and enjoy this well deserved break.  May God keep you healthy and safe.  God bless you all!

The very last week of school Schedule